Monday, October 09, 2006

News: Country star to host hunting, fishing expo

Everybody who knows me also knows that at heart I am a cowboy, hence the nick name my friends call me by "Swiss Cowboy". I am also a huge fan of rodeo, my life ambition was to ride a bull, now at my age it has simmered down to a lost dream.

Given this background I was well pleased to learn that country singer John Michael Montgomery has teamed up with others to create the John Michael Montgomery Hunting and Fishing Show.

Country star to host hunting, fishing expo

BOB WHITE The Kentucky Standard

Montgomery teams with local hunting buddies

The first weekend in April means a lot of things for local hunting and fishing enthusiasts.

It means spring has just begun. It means only two more weeks must pass before the start of turkey season. It also means crappie are ready to bite just about anything thrown into the water.

This year, the first weekend in April holds something new for the area.

For the first time, country music singer John Michael Montgomery has teamed up with Nelson County native Chuck Filiatreau and Washington County resident Steve Nally for something new for local outdoorsmen - the John Michael Montgomery Hunting and Fishing Show.


Read the full story here
---------------------------------------
Discuss this and many other Hunting and Fishing related topics at.
SHS HUNTING CHAT " The Serious Hunting Forum for the Serious Outdoor Enthusiast!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...