Friday, January 05, 2007

Hunting: Monster Hog shot in Georgia

The internet is abuzz today with news of a 1’000 pound hog a hunter shot in a neighbors yard in south Georgia.

William Coursey of Fayette County, Georgia shot the monster hog, or “gozilla” as they call them in Georgia, and had it hanging from a tree in his front yard.

It is believed that the hog was a member of a group of four roaming in the neighborhood and tearing up people’s gardens. Coursey believes that the other hogs may have been killed previously.

"Nobody keeps official records," said Daryl Kirby, an editor with Georgia Outdoor News. "But it's one heck of a hog." Well, I would say so! A 1’000 pound hog is just about as large as they will get. I am thrilled with this news and very happy for the lucky hunter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, move over Hogzilla!

Othmar Vohringer said...

Holy crap indeed. That's waht I said too when I stumbled upon this story. I wish that hog would hang in my front yard. :)

-Othmar Vohringer-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...