Monday, February 05, 2007

I am Back

After over one week of being locked out of my own blogs due to unknown login problems I am finally back and blogging. The good people and I worked hard to find out what the problem is and finally where able to solve it. We’re still not sure what the initial cause of the problems was and how it occurred.

On to another announcement. Due to my work commitments I have had to come to a decision on how to lessen the burden. Unfortunately I am at the present no longer able to update and maintain that many blogs. As of now I will no longer update the following two blogs; Whitetail Deer Passion and Wild Turkey Fever. However, these two blogs will not be closed down at this time. I am still hopeful that in future I will be able to commit more time to blogging on all my blogs.

Outdoors with Othmar Vohringer, My Stand and The Hunting News Daily still will be regularly updated. In future I will spend more time to post different topics on Outdoors with Othmar Vohringer in the hope that this will make up for the Whitetail Deer Passion Blog and the Wild Turkey Fever Blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...