Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hunt Smart Think Safety

I just have added another blog to my blogroll. This blog is right up my alley, as a supporter of the women hunters long before it became popular, I am particularly pleased that Kristine writes the Hunt Smart Think Safety blog. She claims to be a beginning hunter but she has a lot to say about hunting safety. Hunting is one of the safest sports we can pursue, having said that, it is important that we remind and inform ourselves continually about safety.

Kristine has a website well worth visiting too. Gun Safety Innovations LLC. What this company is all about is well expressed in this quote from their website.

Gun Safety Innovations was founded with one mission, to develop products that keep hunters safe. Our goal is to create hunter safety products that are simple in design, easy to use, and easy on the wallet as well. We know that simple things can have a large impact on eliminating or reducing hunting accidents, so our focus is always on developing products that create small changes which have big rewards.


Tags: , ,, , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a completely unexpected and very generous post. Thank you for helping us get our message out. I appreciate it.

And please do keep coming back and letting me know what you think of the blog. I enjoy writing it and sharing what I am learning with others.

Kristine

Othmar Vohringer said...

Your very welcome Kristine, you deserve it.

-Othmar Vohringer-

kavita said...

Its really too good. I apprieciate it.
Thanks and Regards,
wilson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...