Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blog Award Nomination

My site was nominated for Best Sports Blog!

Outdoors with Othmar Vohringer has been nominated for “Best Sports Blog” by BloggersChoiceAwards. The award winners will be announced on November 10th at the PostieCon in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Of course I am thrilled to be nominated. But more important to me, than winning this thing, is that a nomination and your votes will take my message to many more people. I am appreciative to my many loyal readers but I want to carry my message further to folks that do not hunt and fish.

As the subtitle of this blog “Promoting the Hunting Heritage and Outdoor Sport” states I am dedicated to the promotion of our legacy. In light of the animal rights and anti hunting pressure plus waning hunter numbers, it has become more important than ever before to spread our message to the non-hunting part of society.

The nomination for this award will give me that important opportunity to reach these reader groups. However, to be noticed I need your votes to get this blog in front of as many readers as possible. So please vote for me.

Thank you for your support.

Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Othmar.

That's terrific.

I'll be sure to go and vote.

Othmar Vohringer said...

Thank you for the vote Kristine.

Every vote counts to get the message out to more readers.

-Othmar Vohringer-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...