Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Follow me on Twitter

© Othmar Vohringer

Finally I had to find out what Twitter is all about. I have heard so much about it that my curiosity didn’t permit me to ignore it any longer. So here it is. You can officially follow me on Twitter.

I am still new to this Twitter thing and considering the fact that modern technology and I sometimes do not get along with each other please be patient while I try (struggle) to figure it all out. I am also thankful for any hints and tips Twitter veterans could pass along.

2 comments:

Albert A Rasch said...

OV,

Think of Twitter as a text message service.

Funny you should join now, New York Times (I think.)recently had an article on Twitter exhaustion. Folks get tired of having to account for everything they do at every moment.

I only use it like google reader in reverse, it lets everyone know that I posted an article.

Regards,
Albert
The Rasch Outdoor ChroniclesThe Range Reviews: TacticalProud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit

Othmar Vohringer said...

Thanks for the heads up Albert. I am already getting a bit fed-up with it. Sometimes it let’s me post other times not and I haven’t figured out how to put links in the post. I have a very short fuse it comes to technology.

-ov-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...