Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zing Outdoors Productions Introduces New DVD

By Othmar Vohringer

I had the opportunity to watch volume I and II of Zing Outdoors new DVD releases. Follow the Zing Outdoor Production team as they pursue wild game in Montana, Alberta, British Columbia and many other places. Witness the success and frustration of real hunting, filmed as it happened in some of the most stunning landscapes North America has to offer.

Here are just some of the hunts that stand out for me. Jason Matzinger scouted hard and long to find a particular Big Horn Ram he named the “Copper King”. Watch as the hunt unfolds. First Jason tries to hunt the “Copper King” with bow and arrow. The Copper King would have made the Montana bowhunting state record, but it was not be. A few months later he tried again with the rifle and finally succeeds. This is real hunting and you’re part of it.

Another hunt I enjoyed is when the Matzinger team came to my home province of British Columbia in pursuit of caribou, grizzly bear and mountain sheep. The Zing Outdoors crew did a great job of showing the beauty of “my country” and the magnificent wildlife this world hunting and fishing destination has to offer.

Or how about the hunt for a mountain lion with traditional archery tackle in the middle of the Montana winter. The moment the dogs are let loose to the arrow hitting its mark you’re there. The action is so real that when the lion jumped out of the tree and landed almost on top of the hunter I was tempted to shout, “Watch out”

I could go on and list more hunts that stand out. But you just have to trust me when I say that I felt like I was right there hunting with the Zing Team. There are no commercials that interrupt the enjoyment of the video as you follow the pursuit of bear, elk, moose, caribou, antelope, mountain lion, turkey, mule deer and whitetail deer with bow, rifle, shotgun and muzzleloader.

It’s apparent from watching the video that the Matzinger family enjoys hunting and want you to be part of that enjoyment too.

If you love hunting as much as I do you will enjoy every minute of the Zing DVD volume I and II.

Find more information about Zing Outdoor Production on their website:
ZingOutdoors.com

Othmar Vohringer Outdoors
Founding Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...