Monday, December 19, 2011

Headline News For Hunter And Anglers

© By Othmar Vohringer

As an outdoor writer I spend a considerable amount of time researching news headlines on the internet to gather information about topics I want to write about. It’s a tedious job. On my research rounds I come across many newspaper articles that cover issues that are of importance to hunters and anglers, such as conservation issues, government regulations and many other topics the informed sportsman and women should know about. I am also aware that many outdoor communicators spend as much time each day, or more, as I do searching the news.

This has given me the idea to create a new blog. The BC Headline Hunter is a convenient place where hunters, anglers and outdoor writers/journalists can find all the latest news pertaining to British Columbia hunting, fishing, conservation, related politics and legislation in one single place, gathered and compiled daily just for you.

Visit the BC Headline Hunter.

2 comments:

trophy deer hunts said...

This new blog covers really good topics.

Adam said...

Congratulations on the new blog Othmar! I'm going over to check it out now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...