Friday, September 01, 2006

Hunting: Giant Whitetail Bucks

In my last post Monster Bucks I showed you the new trophy entries into the Boone & Crockett books. As the hunting season approaches closer and closer every day many of us get more and more itchy to get out there and hopefully harvest the first deer of the season. We all dream of that once in a lifetime trophy buck, the dream comes to the forefront every hunting season and for some that dream becomes reality.

I am no different then other hunters in that respect. As the season draws closer I find myself searching for information about big bucks on the internet more than any other time of the year. So it happened that a few days ago I came across a collection of 25 giant whitetail bucks photographed in the wild by Outdoor Photographer Don Jones on Field and Stream that is well worth it to check out and get the adrenalin flowing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...