Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogroll Update

© By Othmar Vohringer

I would like to introduce two new blog to you that I have added to my blogroll today.

The first blog is Artemis – 12monthOFwinter.

I am particularly fond of having this blog on my blogroll. 12monthOFwinter is the blog of my wife. She will use the blog to showcase her exceptional photography and writing skills. I am sure you will like this blog as much as I do. Visit my wife and say hello and that her hubby sent you.

The second blog is The Rash Outdoor Chronicles.

I found Albert A Rasch’s blog because he has kindly linked to my recent article on My Stand, The Economics Of Hunting. Mr.Rash writes a very good blog without mincing words. Head over and say hello.

Tags: , , , ,

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Artemis having a blog is so cool. I love her photos, so I will be going back often. Since Artemis designed the OBS logo, I'll add her blog to OBS blogroll. It seems only fair.

Second, Albert's blog is another great find. He was also dead on about your article. That was a great piece of writing you did.

Othmar Vohringer said...

Thank you Kristine. I fin it cool to that my wife has a blog. Actually she started some time ago but then needed further encouragement to get it started.

I am really glad to found Albert’s blog through you. We needed bloggers that say things the way they are without beating around the bush.

Once again, thank you for the kind words about my column. I hope the next column will get just as much attention. It will be all about trophy bucks and big antlers… that’s all I am going to say at this point.

-ov-

Bright Idea Outdoors said...

I discovered the second blog you mentioned last week and look forward to checking out Artemis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...