Monday, August 18, 2008

What the statistics say

© By Othmar Vohringer

In October 2007 I had to change to StatCounter because the old company I had all my blogs registered with had a melt down and lost all my data.

Today I checked the overall statistics of all my blogs and I am very impressed with the grand total of visitors to my blogs.

Outdoors with Othmar Vohringer from October 2007 to August 2008
95,585 visitors.
This is my first bolg that I started on January 29, 2006 with a book review of "What Fish Don't Want You to Know". I remember just before the old counter broke down that this blog registerd about 45.000 visitors (can't remember the exact number)

Whitetail Deer Passion blog from October 2007 to August 2008
56,333 visitors (this blog is only seasonally updated)

Wild Turkey Fever blog from October 2007 to August 2008
35,424 visitors (this blog is only regularly updated in the spring and sporadically in the fall.)

FishingBC Blog (started March 2008, sporadically updated)
4,256 visitors

My Stand blog from October 2007 to August 2008 (updated irregularly with the readers favorites from all the other blogs.)
3,248 visitors

This makes a grand total of: 159,422 visitors in just under a year.
Thanks to all my loyal readers who made this success possible. I will try hard to provide you in the future with the information you come to expect from my blogs. I also will try harder to write on a more regular schedule for the Whitetail Deer Passion, Wild Turkey Fever and the FishingBC blog.

1 comment:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Congrats on the great stats Othmar. It definitely sounds like you have plenty of readership, and rightfully so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...